Parkersburg Family Dental Services
At Parkersburg Family Dental, we provide a comprehensive program of oral health services for the entire family, including:
- Diagnostic Examination - Evaluating patient's existing oral conditions to create comprehensive treatment plans. Services included initial oral exams, complete x-ray survey, comprehensive dental and health history, periodontal exams, and teeth cleaning.
- Preventive Care - Caring of teeth to reduce the risk of tooth decay. Services include prophylaxis, space maintenance, and fluoride treatments.
- Corrective Treatment - Removing and restoring teeth subject to decay. Services include amalgams (fillings), composites, porcelain and gold restorations, crowns, and bridges.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery - Extractions, biopsies, pre-op and post-op care.
- Periodontics - Gum treatments.
- Endodontics - Root canal treatments and re-treatments.
- Prosthodontics - Constructing, replacing or repairing bridges, removable partial dentures, complete dentures, crowns, and eventually implants.
- Pedodontics - Care of children's teeth, especially preventative education.
- Cosmetic Dentistry - Tooth whitening, crowns, and veneers.
- Orthodontics - Limited repositioning of abnormally displaced teeth.